Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Upcycling shipping pallet into...... The Moon Crib


My new baby came February 1st, and I wish I had this awesome idea... Making him a moon crib with recycled shipping pallets!

This great idea comes from the designer Emilie from Creme Anglaise and her furniture maker-husband Jocelyn Costis. This crib is perfectly safe, it has been sanded and varnished with baby approved chemicals. It makes a very soft crib. It takes 12 days to make it and 3 weeks waiting list.
It's probably a pretty heavy crib and your baby will feel safe inside. My only concern is the price of this upcycled furniture...... 990 euros... I think that I would prefere to give it a try before buying this great concept.

1 comment:

  1. my project: https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/+S%C3%A9rgioBuco/albums/5930576271842392193

    ReplyDelete